The Ptosis sling allows physicians to provide a highly effective treatment for ptosis with frontalis suspension.
Designed by J.L. Louquet, M.D. and D. Guerin, M.D.
Main characteristics :
• Indicated for ptosis surgery with frontalis suspension
• Silicone tubing
• Silicone fixation sleeve for better tension/traction control
• Smooth connection between silicone tubing and needles
• No need for autologous tissue
• Needles (58 mm long) with ultra-sharp tips
It is recommended to use the Watzke Forceps (S5.3100) to position the fixation sleeve.