BIKA® for DCR
FCI BIKA® intubation systems have been the first models designed for bi-canalicular intubation, especially in case of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction and dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR). The metallic probes are securely connected at the silicone tube for an easy and safe retrieval from the nose.
Designed by J.-A. Bernard, M.D.
• Strong connection between silicone tube and metallic probe
• Non-traumatic rounded tip
• Many different designs available
• 0.64mm silicone tube / 60mm long & 0.8mm diametermetallic probe
• Indicated for infant• Medical grade silicone – PVP option
Main characteristics :
• 0.94 mm silicone tube / 53 mm long & 0.8 mm diameter metallic probe
• Indicated for dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
• Medical grade silicone