Ritleng® Lacrimal Intubation Set
Ritleng® intubation system consists of a silicone (or PVP) tube connected at each extremity to a PolyEtherEtherKetone (PEEK) thread guide to reduce time and trauma in lacrimal duct intubation surgery.
The procedure involves inserting the hollow Ritleng® Probe into the nasolacrimal duct and feeding the thin PEEK thread through it.
The probe is then withdrawn, leaving the PEEK to pull the silicone tubing into place.
Box of 1 or 3
Main characteristics :
• Designed by P. Ritleng, M.D.
• For canalicular pathologies and nasal lacrimal duct obstruction
• Silicone, black PEEK thread-guide
• Silicone tubing (300 mm long, 0.64 mm diameter)
• Unique technique and design
• Recommended: Endonasal Forceps
ALSO AVAILABLE IN CANADA