Egg-Shaped Bioceramic Implants
Egg-shaped Bioceramic Implants provide an improved structure for vascularization and integration that is biocompatible, bioinert, nontoxic, and nonallergenic. Bioceramic orbital implants are stable, easily handled, and less sticky than other alternatives.
These orbital implants can be inserted easily into the orbital socket and do not cling to surrounding tissue. The improved connectivity that occurs between pores enhances vascularization, and the implants may be easily drilled without crumbling.
Sterile, single use
Box of 1
Main characteristics :
• For enucleation, evisceration or secondary implantation
• More biocompatible: rapid and complete fibrovascularization
• Easy to handle and insert: less sticky, no velcro effect
• Low tissue reaction and low exposure rate
• Porous, strong, non-brittle, stable, and light weight
• 99% pure Aluminum Oxide
• Porosity range: 200-550 μm