PVP Perforated Plugs
FCI’s PVP PRELOADED PERFORATED PLUGS are used to treat excessive tearing due to partial occlusion of punctum and punctal stenosis. They act as conformers by keeping the punctal opening dilated for several weeks allowing tears to drain. These plugs are coated with a thin layer of polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) to improve the hydrophilic properties of silicone. This enhances the efficiency of tear drainage and limits the accumulation of debris at the surface.
2 preloaded plugs per box
Main characteristics :
Designed by J.A. Bernard, M.D.
• Indicated for partial occlusion or punctal stenosis
• PVP coated medical grade silicone
• Slanted collarette for a perfect anatomical fit against the eyelid margin
• Exclusive polishing for a perfectly smooth surface
• Preloaded on a single use plug inserter to facilitate the insertion
• Individually packaged, sterile
AVAILABLE IN CANADA