Masterka® is a unique combination of punctum plug with a preloaded lacrimal duct stent. It is indicated for congenital nasolacrimal duct obstructions that are resistant to probing.
Unlike the traditional “pulled” technique the Masterka® has no metallic probe or suture attached to it and, therefore, it is not pulled out of the nose.
Instead, Masterka® is pushed into the nasolacrimal duct and anchored in place at the punctum by a plug-like fixation head.
Main characteristics :
• Designed by B. Fayet, M.D.
• For congenital lacrimal duct obstructions
• Anchored at the punctum by a plug
• No nasal retrieval, no knot or sutures needed
• Silicone stent pre-mounted on stainless steel introducer
Sizing is important for proper stent selection
AVAILABLE IN CANADA