Ptose-Up® is a suspension set consisting of a strip of biomaterial made of expanded Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (ePTFE) fitted with a needle at each extremity. It is used to join the upper eyelid to the frontalis muscle in ptosis surgery with frontalis suspension.
Box of 1
- Designed by J.M. Ruban, M.D.
- Strips made of a biocompatible, porous, inert, biointegratable, non-toxic, ready to use, non-allergenic material
- No need for autologous tissue
- 58 mm long needles with ultra sharp tips to facilitate strip insertion
- Convenient to place and adjust
- Excellent eyelid contour
- Reduces surgery time
AVAILABLE IN CANADA