Ophtacath® is a lacrimal duct balloon catheter kit indicated for the dilation of an obstructed nasolacrimal duct.
It consists of a semi-flexible stainless stylet covered by a tubing and finished by a Nylon Polyn® balloon.
The balloon catheter works with a disposable inflation system to dilate the obstructed nasolacrimal duct, effectively treating the symptoms of epiphora.
Box of 1
- For nasolacrimal duct obstructions
- Fast effective procedure
- Eliminates placement of tubes
- Less invasive, reduced trauma
- Bilateral includes stopcock for simultaneous inflation
- Exclusive balloon design retains folding memory
AVAILABLE IN CANADA