ULTRAPLUG™ EXTENDED WEAR ABSORBABLE PLUGS
Inserted into the punctal opening to block tear drainage through the canaliculus, synthetic absorbable plugs provide extended temporary relief of dry eye symptoms.
2 plugs per package / 10 packages per box
Main characteristics :
• Indicated for use in the treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome and the dry eye components of various ocular surface diseases
• May be used after ocular surgery to prevent dry eye related complications
• Ideal for post-op dry eye management of LASIK patients
• Treatment option for seasonal allergy patients experiencing dry eye symptoms
• May be beneficial for contact lens patients experiencing dry eye related symptoms
• Manufactured from E-Caprolactone-L-Lactide copolymer (PCL)
• Essentially absorbed within 2-6 months (60-180 days)
View the Sharpoint Ophthalmic products catalog to see all other products.