OCULID GOLD® Implants
OCULID® implants are indicated for the treatment of the functional defects of lagophthalmos resulting from facial paralysis.
OCULID® implants conform to the surface curvature of the eye, offering superior cosmesis and aesthetic satisfaction among patients. Additionally, they feature a sleek surface, anatomically friendly curvature with tapered edges, and smoothly rounded corners.
Main characteristics :
- Rapid post-operative recovery and excellent tolerance
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Restores dynamic blink and closure for functional results and lid cosmesis
- 1.0 mm thickness | 5.0 mm width
- Weight range from 0.6 g to 2.8 g in 0.2 g increments*
- 1.0 mm suture holes
- MRI Conditional**
- Box of 1
*Special sizes available via custom order (2.0 grams through 2.8 grams)
**Check IFU for MRI parameters