The Masterka is a unique combination of punctum plug with a preloaded lacrimal duct stent. It is indicated for congenital nasolacrimal duct obstructions that are resistant to probing.
Unlike the traditional “pulled” technique the Masterka® has no metallic probe or suture attached to it and, therefore, it is not pulled out of the nose.
Instead, the Masterka is pushed into the nasolacrimal duct and anchored in place at the punctum by a plug-like fixation head.
Box of 1
- Designed by B. Fayet, M.D.
- For congenital lacrimal duct obstructions
- Anchored at the punctum by a plug
- No nasal retrieval, no knot or sutures needed
- Silicone stent pre-mounted on stainless steel introducer
Sizing is important for proper stent selection
AVAILABLE IN CANADA