Infant Bika® intubation is designed for bicanalicular intubation, especially in cases of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction and dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR).
The metallic probes are securely connected at the silicone tube for an easy and safe retrieval from the nose.
Box of 3
- Designed by J.A. Bernard, M.D.
- For infant canalicular stenosis/DCR
- Appropriate for DCR because of its high flexbility
- Stainless steel probes entirely embedded in silicone tubing
- Non-traumatic rounded tip
AVAILABLE IN CANADA