Autostable Bicanaliculus Intubation Set ll (SRS II)
The Autostable Bicanaliculus Intubation set II (SRS II) comes preloaded on a set of introducers for ease of insertion. The placement of the SRS II can be done as an in-office procedure at the slit lamp.
Main characteristics :
Designed by P. Bigé, M.D.
• Indicated to treat punctal stenosis and horizontal lacrimal duct obstruction
• Silicone wings at each end ensure the stability in the lacrimal sac
• Central mark to confirm proper placement
• Set includes stent and single use dilator
• Available in 3 lengths: 25, 30 and 35mm
• Requires sizer (S1.1289) to select the appropriate length
• Medical grade silicone
AVAILABLE IN CANADA