These disposable vitreoretinal instruments feature an anti-shredding tip design and offer a maximum grasping power of 100 grams.
The tip is actuated by a short stroke with low pressure on the handle that reduces any risk of hand tremor. These disposable vitreoretinal instruments feature exceptional precision as there is no forward or backward movement of the instrument tip during the actuation.
Four disposable forceps: Eckardt (or Maculorhexis), End-Grasping, Serrated and Tano
All disposable vitreoretinal instruments are available in 23 and 25 Ga.
Sterile, single use
Main characteristics :
• Innovative anti-shredding tip designs
• Maximum grasping power of 100 grams
• Low pressure needed to actuate the handle
• Short stroke for optimal control
• Exceptional precision: no forward or backward movement of the instrument tip
• Color coding for easy identification
• Available in 23 and 25 Ga