The Nunchaku® is a pushed silicone self-retaining bicanalicular nasolacrimal intubation stent that acts like a conformer, allowing tears to be drained by capillarity.
The metallic guides are located inside the lumen, not as an extension of the stent as in conventional intubation sets. Therefore, no nasal retrieval is needed.
The stability is guaranteed by the design of the silicone tubes: no need to make knots and sutures in the nasal fossa.
Box of 1
- A pushed self-retaining bicanalicular stent
- For canalicular pathologies
- For dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- For nasal lacrimal duct obstruction
- Stability through silicone tube design; not knot or suture needed
- 2 sizes; 90 mm for children 0-5 years, 105 mm for 5 years and up