90° Adjustable Laser Probes
FCI is proud to present its latest laser probe. Just by pressing the handle, the angle of curvature can be changed from 0 to 90 degrees. When the handle is released, the probe returns to its straight position for a safe removal. At all times, a low pressure is needed to actuate the handle and ensure an optimal control of the tip.
The 90° Adjustable laser probe also offers an ultra-precise concentric laser spot and its tip is 50% stiffer than competition. Additionally, this innovative design is compatible with most laser machines and available in 23 and 25 Ga.
Single use, sterile
Box of 10
Main characteristics :
• Angle of curvature: pressure-controlled (from 0° to 90°)
• Safe probe removal: goes back in straight position when releasing the handle
• 50% stiffer than competition
• Short stroke for optimal control
• Low pressure needed to actuate the handle
• Ultra-precise concentric laser spot
• Compatible with most laser machines
AVAILABLE IN CANADA
DORC is a registered trademark of D.O.R.C. Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center (International) B.V.; ALCON is a registered trademark of NOVARTIS AG; COHERENT is a registered trademark of COHERENT, Inc.; ZEISS is a registered trademark of CARL ZEISS AG; ELLEX is a registered trademark of Ellex Medical Pty Ltd; BAUSCH+LOMB™ is a registered trademark of BAUSCH & LOMB™ Inc.; NIDEK is a registered trademark of Nidek Co., Ltd.; QUANTEL is a registered trademark of QUANTEL.