This highly effective Self-Threading Monoka is designed for use in canalicular stenosis procedures and is securely anchored at the punctum by the plug. No knots or sutures are necessary.
The procedure, same as Ritleng bicanalicular intubation, involves inserting the hollow Ritleng Probe into the nasolacrimal duct and feeding a thin PEEK thread guide through it. The probe is then withdrawn, leaving the PEEK to pull the silicone tubing into place.
The stents are securely anchored at the punctum by a plug-like fixation head.
Box of 1 and 3
- Designed by B. Fayet, M.D. and J.A. Bernard, M.D.
- For congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction and canalicular pathologies
- Silicone, PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) black thread-guide
- Securely anchored at the punctum by plug
- No knot or suture necessary
AVAILABLE IN CANADA