Ritleng® intubation system consists of a silicone (or PVP) tube connected at each extremity to a PolyEtherEtherKetone (PEEK) thread guide to reduce time and trauma in lacrimal duct intubation surgery.
The procedure involves inserting the hollow Ritleng® Probe into the nasolacrimal duct and feeding the thin PEEK thread through it.
The probe is then withdrawn, leaving the PEEK to pull the silicone tubing into place.
Box of 1 or 3
- Designed by P. Ritleng, M.D.
- For canalicular pathologies and nasal lacrimal duct obstruction
- Silicone, black PEEK thread-guide
- Silicone tubing (300 mm long, 0.64 mm diameter)
- Unique technique and design
- Recommended: Endonasal Forceps
AVAILABLE IN CANADA