The Kitaro Wet Lab and Dry Lab is created with the learning surgeon in mind. With both wet and dry lab kits, the beginner can practice techniques repeatedly without the added complication of long preparation times and costly live tissue samples.
These tools simulate the stages of cataract surgery using both a wet lab and dry lab environment to allow new surgeons the ability to train repeatedly on basic surgical techniques.
The set includes a wide range of reusable and disposable goods such as the mask, forceps, anterior capsule film, and viscoelastic substance (see downloads for more detail).
Reusable and disposable goods
- Created with the learning surgeon in mind
- Simulates the stages of cataract surgery using both a wet and dry lab environment
- Ability to practice techniques repeatedly
- Removes the complications of long preparation times and costly live tissue samples
- Sold ready-to-use, however, optional goods such as a speculum and soft nucleus are available individually