The 3-mirror lens allows direct examination of the retina at the slit-lamp and makes the BIOM use unnecessary. It can be used both in the operating room and in the consulting office.
The 3-mirror lens provides a high resolution visualization for observing the posterior pole, the fundus, the peripheral retina and the vitreous body.
Box of 5
- Image magnification 0.93x
- Made of PMMA
Retinal Visualization Zones
- Zone 1: Lens for observing the posterior pole up to 30°
- Zone 2: 75°inclined mirror for observing the fundus above the 30°mark
- Zone 3: 67°inclined mirror for observing the peripheral retina
- Zone 4: 59°inclined mirror for observing the vitreous body and the areas of the fundus alongside the ora serrata, as well as for gonioscopic examinations.