Backflush handpieces are ready-to-use and feature a black silicone tip for improved visibility during vitreoretinal surgery.
All are convertible from passive to active aspiration thanks to a removable and replaceable plug on the handle. Additionally, its large reservoir offers a maximum reflux volume.
Backflush handpieces are available in 20, 23, and 25 Ga with many cannula tips: soft tip, brush tip, blunt tip, and diamond dusted soft tip. The 27 Ga is only available with a blunt tip cannula.
Now available with T-Tube for 23 and 25 Ga soft tip, brush tip and diamond dusted soft tip
Box of 5
- T-Tube for easy insertion into the trocar cannula / protection of the backflush tip
- All-in-one and ready-to-use
- Black silicone tips for better visibility
- Large reservoir for maximum reflux volume
- Plug for active or passive conversion
- Luer lock for active line attachment
- Available in 20, 23, 25, and 27 Ga (27 Ga only available with a blunt tip cannula)